Security at Titan Social is the highest priority. We made sure our security complies with all industry standards. The Titan infrastructure is designed and managed in full compliance with security best practices and a wide range of IT security standards, including SOC 1/SSAE 16/ISAE 3402 (formerly SAS 70 Type II), SOC2, SOC3, FISMA, DIACAP, FedRAMP, PCI DSS Level 1, ISO 27001, ITAR, HIPPA, and Cloud Security Alliance. As an Titan Social customer, you will benefit from a data center and network architecture built to meet the requirements of the most security-sensitive organizations.
An advantage of the Titan Social cloud is that it allows customers to scale and innovate, while maintaining a secure environment. Our core security services are:
- Titan protects your data with Amazon services and technologies built from the ground up to provide resilience in the face of DDoS attacks.
- Titan encrypts in transit with TLS across all of our services.
- Titan enforces and manages user access policies across all of our services
Information Gathering and Usage
- It is necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of Terms of Service, or as otherwise required by law.
- When you register for Titan Social we ask for information such as your name, email address, billing address, credit card information. Members who sign up for the free account are not required to enter a credit card.
- Titan Social uses collected information for the following general purposes: products and services provision, billing, identification and authentication, services improvement, contact, and research.
- A cookie is a small amount of data, which often includes an anonymous unique identifier, that is sent to your browser from a web site’s computers and stored on your computer’s hard drive.
- Cookies are required to use the Titan Social service.
Titan Social uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run Titan Social. Although Titan Social owns the code, databases, and all rights to the Titan Social application, you retain all rights to your data.
Titan Social may disclose personally identifiable information under special circumstances, such as to comply with subpoenas or when your actions violate the Terms of Service.
Titan Social may periodically update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your Titan Social primary account holder account or by placing a prominent notice on our site. Such notice will be given at least 3 days in advance of the date the new policy will be applied.